Thursday, December 24, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes.....

4 wks ago life was normal, 3 wks ago life ceased to be normal for us. Now when my GRANDkids ask for their Daddy I have to remind them that Daddy is an Angel. Addi told me twice tonight I want my Daddy, it's not right when you have to tell a 3,4 & 7 yr old that daddy isn't here anymore. How can my heart grasped that I will never see my son anymore? THIS ISN'T RIGHT, THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN OUR FAMILY! How many other people are crying this same thing? There is so much death just these last few weeks. My heart goes out to the other Mothers who are wondering this same thing, how do I go on? But then we have so much to go on for. But it's hurts so much, but we have to reach down deep and live. Live for our other children & family members, This effects our whole family, we are all trying to keep going and it's hard but we have to find the strength.
There has been so many people tell us they are praying for us & I really am glad they are because I truly believe that is what is getting us through this horrible time. God is giving us his divine power to help us through this. I do not understand why this happened & I don't know if I ever will but with his help we will somehow come out of this. I wonder if the fog will ever lift? I have to go to work on Monday & I cannot imagine how I can do that, i can't even think a cohert thought at times while I'm at home, how will I function at work?
I have one favor to ask, love your family & friends, none of us are perfect, we all make mistakes. I just ask that in honor of Shane if your have not spoken to a friend or family member please do cause none of ever know when our last moment will ever come & we don't want to leave this world angry. Forgive & be forgivin.

No comments:

Post a Comment