Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How is it that one day we are here and the next we are gone? How can we be so content then it's all gone I am so Thankful for my wonderful family and our great friends. And you don't realize how kind & caring people are until you have a tragedy in your life just as we have had. My son...gone...It's so hard. i know they say time heals all wounds but how do you fill the void of someone who is a part of you? I didn't always talk to him everyday but close to it. He was a phone call or a text away. Drive down the road around 2 corners & down the hill, and he was there. And now he's gone? I can't wrap my brain around this one. How are we going to keep him alive for his 3 young children? It really hurts me to know that they will not remember him. How do we move on? I am so thankful my girls are here! So blessed to have my husband & we have such an amazing family, except we are missing one. This is something that happens to others, not us. we have to figure out how to go on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment