Monday, February 28, 2011

I miss my kids. Thats the plan & simple truth! Cassey is so far away but we talk daily. Brittany may as well be overseas with Cass cause I don't get to see her either. But we also talk daily. My girls are such a blessing to me. They are so level headed and responsible. The Lord truly blessed me with them. They always think of me and no matter how busy they are they take the time to call even for just a quick Hello. For this I am Thankful.
Shane....I have this ache still way down deep. I assume I will always have it. Most days are ok even though the ache is always there. Then some days it's so strong it's almost physical. Ashtyn was talking this morning about his co*cart Shane had gotten for him and he said "Gammy, do you remember when my Daddy was alive"( then on with his story). It's sad that children so young have to deal with death.
I'm looking forward to the end of March because I'm gonna go see Britt & Meguell. The in July I think Cassey, Nate & Noah will be in Texas for a couple of weeks. So I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in the coming weeks and months. I guess I'm going through a little empty nest here. But it will pass. So girls if you read this do NOT worry about me. I am fine! I'm just having a moment, but it will pass.
Now on the up side. Noah is 11mths old today! Unbelievable! Where as the time gone. In another month he is going to be 1 ! Wow! he is such a smart litle guy. A bright & shining star thats for sure. Oh and by the way, Shane's 3 kids are doing fine. Growing up so much. They really seem to be doing good. So basically everyone is ok. And for this I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment