Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge

Cassey wanted me to try this so I will. I don't know how good I will be at it though.


30 Day Picture Challenge:

Day 1: A Picture of Yourself & 10 Facts....


1. I love my husband, truly & deeply. When we said I do June 2, 2007 . We had no idea how much our life was going to change in two yrs.


2. Our kids & Grandkids mean the world to me.


3. I lost Shane Dec 3, 2009 in a car wreck & I believe its the one thing I will never truly get over.


4. My girls are a true blessing to me & I admire them so much.


5. I love all of our family.


6. I desire to be a more Godly person.


7. I have decided to take better care of my body & live a healthier life style & I have discovered that I like working out.


8. I am shocked that I am (shhh) 50 at the end of the year!

9. I can't believe that I have worked in the same place for over 19 yrs.

10. I love FaceBook because I can keep up with my girls, my family. And friends that I might not otherwise ever talk to.






No comments:

Post a Comment