Monday, August 22, 2011

School Days






                                                                    Shane's Babies


 Well its been so long since Ive been on here, I forgot that I had started this one and didnt finish it. So it will probably short & sweet. All 3 of Shanes kids are in school now. WOW! Minding blowing. They are not babies anymore. Growing up so fast. When I picked up Chloe' Friday she asked " are we going to get the kids at daycare?" I told her no silly off the bus. And she said oh I forgot they arent little kids anymore they are in school to. 
 They are all doing good. basically. Chloe is having a little trouble in Math & forgetting to turn in her work. Ashtyn does act up in school but not to bad. And Addi, well she is Addi just going along rolling with the flow. Now don't get me wrong she's hardheaded to.
 I am very proud of all 3 of them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment